6.7L  Cummins Forum

6.7L Cummins Forum

Go Back   6.7L Cummins Forum > Cummins 6.7L OEM, Performance and Aftermarket Forums > Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel > Programmers and Chips
Home Forums Photo Gallery Members List Calendar
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the 6.7L Cummins Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 05:04 PM

Default H&S and deletes

Santa left me a down pipe, delete pipe and an H&S XRT Pro at Christmas. When I was in Florida for the Daytona 500, we drove down to Pusher for a look at their intake manifolds and boost tubes. Very sweet pieces, mine arrived today. All will be going on soon. I plan on running a mileage test route, then doing the deletes but retaining the stock intake manifold, running the same mileage test trip, then installing the Pusher products and rerunning the same test route again. It will be interesting to see the differences.
2007 Ram 2500 QC 4x4 SLT TRX4-Offroad 6.7L Automatic full deletes 4" TBE XRT Pro Gauges Pusher intake manifold & tube S&B with scoop. '13 Jeep GC Laredo 5.7 - wife's DD. '98 Jeep XJ-my wife's former DD. 1965 Dodge Polara 880 Convertible 383 Automatic.
Links
Old 03-12-2013, 11:59 AM

Keep us posted have all parts including 4inch turbo back, egr and cooler delete and minin max tuner. Have been waiting for weather to get nice now I don't have an excuse gonna be 70 today.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Head Flunky

I had heard the delete kits couldn't be bought?

2007.5 Dodge Ram 3500 HD,QC, 6.7L Cummins, 6speed Auto, 4X4, Bighorn Edition.
Click for installs: Carr Steps PML Diff Cover Edge Juice with Attitude Volant Intake Hankook ATM RF10
Old 03-13-2013, 10:46 AM

Here, they buy the 5.9 pipes to replace the 6.7 down pipe and DPF etc. Many dealers here are doing deletes in order to keep customers happy. My pipes and XRT Pro were aquired before the crack down by the EPA in the US. I got them at Christmas. There still are some programmers in stock at dealers and diesel shops here but inventory is dwindling.
2007 Ram 2500 QC 4x4 SLT TRX4-Offroad 6.7L Automatic full deletes 4" TBE XRT Pro Gauges Pusher intake manifold & tube S&B with scoop. '13 Jeep GC Laredo 5.7 - wife's DD. '98 Jeep XJ-my wife's former DD. 1965 Dodge Polara 880 Convertible 383 Automatic.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Head Flunky

The only reason I asked was the farmer that leases some of my land was asking since farmers are exempt and he's not happy with his 09.

Click for installs: Carr Steps PML Diff Cover Edge Juice with Attitude Volant Intake Hankook ATM RF10
Old 03-13-2013, 10:26 PM

got my stuff back in november and at that time mini max tuners were going up fast. Paid $900 for mine and now on ebay $2195 ouch almost better than gold.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:43 PM

I was checking out h&s for a new tune to run with my new turbo and what i found was 2010 and up can get a software program called maximum control calibration which sounds like efi live and allows you to make custom tunes for your truck even do deletes couldn't find alot of info (didnt spend alot of time searching) but worth checking out if its true

EPA (Economy Poisoning Agency)
Old 03-15-2013, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
The only reason I asked was the farmer that leases some of my land was asking since farmers are exempt and he's not happy with his 09.
as far as up here we cant find a way arround the epa laws. If it is on the hiway the law is in place. Only the emergency vehicles and ones for export are exempt. some places still have stock but you cant get the high sulphur unlock code unless you can prove that you pass the exemption..

2012 laramie 6.7 125000km H&S xrt pro set economy , afe hd momentum CAI 19-22mpg:
Old 03-24-2013, 06:43 PM

So an update. My son Kyle did the exhaust delete and the H&S XRT Pro install yesterday. The truck is now equipped with a new 4" down pipe and delete pipe into the stock muffler and tail pipe. The XRT Pro is set on mild. This is now a different truck. It has much more power off the line and at all other levels of the power band. The 6.7 is obviously breathing much better. Around town the exhaust is more noisy than I expected but acceptable. It is quiet on the highway unless I get on it.
Next step is a mileage test. Then I will do the EGR/Cooler delete and install the Pusher intake and pipe.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Head Flunky

No doubt she's going to run better but it's still very sad that owners have to resort to this when they tried to do the right thing in the beginning.

Seems like the EPA should be skinning the vehicle/emission control manufactirers rather then the owners of the high dollar vehicles but I guess that's what lawyers and class action suits are all about.

Links