6.7L  Cummins Forum

6.7L Cummins Forum

Go Back   6.7L Cummins Forum > Bar and Grill > Political Views and Discussions
Home Forums Photo Gallery Members List Calendar
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Views and Discussions This is an "Enter At Your Own Risk" forum so if you make a fool out of yourself or otherwise make enemies you do so voluntarily and won't be protected or bailed out by the management. If we see this spilling out into the other areas of the site the offender or offenders will be denied access to the Political Forum for a while. "You Have Been Duly Informed."

Welcome to the 6.7L Cummins Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 07:39 AM

Default Here we go again

Did we really choose another 4 years of this?
Links
Old 11-08-2012, 10:27 AM

4 Years! I see it going on long after that as more and more gather around the goverment feeding trough. Once they reach 50% it is all over.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Head Flunky

Funny but that's bottom line. Survey: 96 percent of Americans have received government benefits

Half of Americans in households receiving government aid

I'm trying to find some data on the number of people on Gov't assistance in the Sates that actually decided the election. Throw in the Hispanic immigration issues and the election really wasn't that hard to predict.

2007.5 Dodge Ram 3500 HD,QC, 6.7L Cummins, 6speed Auto, 4X4, Bighorn Edition.
Click for installs: Carr Steps PML Diff Cover Edge Juice with Attitude Volant Intake Hankook ATM RF10
Old 11-12-2012, 06:34 PM

Big labor unions pumped 1.6 billion into the state of Ohio for A Bamas relec campain, with out that he would have lost the state in turn the election. Source Fox news.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:28 AM

My girlfriend was at Walmart and when she got to the check out line there was this mexican woman with two carts full of food and she was using an ebt card its a govt assistance card used only for food and she barely spoke English lets get rid of this welfare bull****

EPA (Economy Poisoning Agency)
Old 01-15-2013, 11:28 PM

I think our country is as divided as during the civil war. I believe that President has done and will continue to divide this country as no other president. We can only look to Europe to see where we are heading. Unfortunately, I don't think this will ever end while politicians continue to offer constituents stuff in order to get votes and stay in office. As we head towards the midterm elections in 2014 the real threat now is the that the dems take over the House of Representatives. If that should happen WOW. Don't know where I can move.

I have lived in rural Northern Nevada for over 40 years and have observed this wild and free state bcome dominated by sin city and now is definitely on track to be another California. Yikes. Its all about stuff and unions for Las Vegas.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:18 PM

We did not get in this problem overnight and we won't get out of it overnight. There is no silver bullet that will fix the mess we have gotten this country into.
However, there are so many people who are just like I was. Happy to sit by and be comfortably numb. "if it doesn't affect me, its not my problem". When my child was born I took a second look at what is going on in our country.
The terrorists of 911 really done more damage than I thought. People have become scared for their safety and are willing to sacrifice some of their "rights" in the name of security.
Now we are faced with preserving our second amendment rights. The tragedies that have taken place are terrible, but removing weapons from law abiding citizens is not the answer. The second amendment does not allow us to use firearms to hunt or to go to the range as a primary purpose, the second amendment is there to allow the people to protect themselves from a tyrannical government.
I just watched a special about England, they gave up their handguns in the hopes for a safer place to live. Everyone turned in their handguns and crime rose 35%.
We have taken God and prayer out of the schools, now we had to replace him with armed security and police.
Benjamin Franklin once said,"He who is willing to trade Freedom for security is worthy of neither".
Ok I'm getting off my soapbox. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!
God bless The USA!
Attached Thumbnails
here-we-go-again-eagle4.jpg  
Old 01-17-2013, 09:30 AM

bravo well said..Hoping that our country truly finds a way out of this mess. I am an optimist but don't see much hope with all of the division in the country. We have a president that is an idealogue and has no intention of working to compromise with the other side. Our print press and news media that in the past has worked as an additional check and balance on government has failed us. Time will tell but I think we are headed to a european style government and all that goes with it.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:29 PM

I tell you what i could not agree more on some of the stuff said here! If you are into reading, read the works of Ayn Rand. Do some research on her and what she thought of the mess we are in now. There is a really good docu drama to see too on Itunes.

I really feel that most of the American public are sheep, our government the wolves, we as americans need to step up and be the shepherds and lead the people unwilling to open thier eyes and see what our government is doing to this country. I didn't say great nation because, well frankly, I don't think we are any more. We are great for people who want to come here, do nothing, be a total consumer/parasite and live off the government tit while the, government continues to impose higher and higher taxes to give to the parasites! I really feel if nothing changes we are headed for far worse then european stle government. Total collapse more like it. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON GUN CONTROL!!! LOL as far as I am concerned gn controls means using both hands for a steady aim! :-)

08 6.7L engine NOT STOCK, 6 speed auto, 2 inch leveling kit sittin on 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country ATII, 3.73 rear end, SLT package, Smarty Jr with Edge CTS monitor system. 24MPG@65MPH , use RBP fuel additive.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:03 AM

We have parasites up here too. I call them the aboriginals who don't want to work and contribute to society but instead ask for free handouts because they think they are intidled to it for something that happened 200 years ago. All I do is work harder and get taxed more to pay for their free health care

Well I may have went off side but............ Fuck it.

2012 laramie 6.7 125000km H&S xrt pro set economy , afe hd momentum CAI 19-22mpg:
Links