6.7L  Cummins Forum

6.7L Cummins Forum

Go Back   6.7L Cummins Forum > Bar and Grill > Political Views and Discussions
Home Forums Photo Gallery Members List Calendar
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Views and Discussions This is an "Enter At Your Own Risk" forum so if you make a fool out of yourself or otherwise make enemies you do so voluntarily and won't be protected or bailed out by the management. If we see this spilling out into the other areas of the site the offender or offenders will be denied access to the Political Forum for a while. "You Have Been Duly Informed."

Welcome to the 6.7L Cummins Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2013, 05:31 PM

Default Chemical attack in syria

I don't know how anybody feels but talk about cowardly using chemical weapons on civilians. They say it was assad but who really knows except the ones who actually carried out the attack. I say let them kill each other off, can't trust civilians in the middle east anyway. Most of the time their helping the terrorists anyway. We should stay out of this one lend some aid but that's it. On another point i love how assad said we couldn't win a war but hes dead wrong on that one. Keep politicians out of the military, let us do our job, and unleash the beast that is the u.s. Military. If that was done we'd be in and out quick. Assad and his lackeys wouldn't have a chance against the marines, we're always looking for an excuse for a good fight. We crave it.

EPA (Economy Poisoning Agency)
Links
Old 08-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Head Flunky

LOL, it always kills me how brave they are but has anyone seen Saddam lately?

2007.5 Dodge Ram 3500 HD,QC, 6.7L Cummins, 6speed Auto, 4X4, Bighorn Edition.
Click for installs: Carr Steps PML Diff Cover Edge Juice with Attitude Volant Intake Hankook ATM RF10
Old 08-29-2013, 12:07 PM

Lol exactly

Old 08-30-2013, 07:28 AM

I feel the same as you. It is a terrible thing what has happened over there but I am at a loss for words over what is happening in this country right now. We are losing our freedoms as we speak. If you speak out against anything you're a "hater"........ No!!!! you are not, you have an opinion and that is what is protected in the constitution I swore to uphold and defend! I am just like every other Father here, I want my child to have it better than I do, and I think we are failing.
The people looking for a "change" did this to our country and I hope we can undo in time what has been done. I try to restrain my ranting as much as possible but we have enough trouble right here on our front porch without going to fight somewhere else on our own. What happened is a shocking event for the world, but where is the rest of the world to support us.
Attached Thumbnails
chemical-attack-syria-eagle4.jpg  
Old 08-30-2013, 01:37 PM

Well said but this is the place for a good rant. People need to hear it and be reminded of it. The constitution is basically toilet paper to the government, face it they charge us for crimes that are legal in the constitution. We have alot of fixing to do forget the rest of the world lets start at home first fire all the govt officials get regular joe schmo in there who is actual broke and just like the rest of us who knows what we want. Make govt part time work and no lifetime benifits. And get rid of the epa.

Links