6.7L  Cummins Forum

6.7L Cummins Forum

Go Back   6.7L Cummins Forum > Site Business > New Member Area
Home Forums Photo Gallery Members List Calendar
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Member Area This is a great place to start, let us know who you are and we'll show you how to do things like post pics, start a thread, etc

Welcome to the 6.7L Cummins Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 10:24 AM

Default PO471 Code (Exhaust Pressure Sensor)

Yesterday, I got a check engine light, I put my smarty on, and pulled this code? I have deleted all of my dpf and eliminated my return lines, was there something else I should have done to not have this happen, almost a year later? Also, when this occurred my A/C stopped cooling, is this related to the exhaust sensor, or did just occur at the same time?
Links

« New member | tdrat »