6.7L  Cummins Forum

6.7L Cummins Forum

Go Back   6.7L Cummins Forum > Dodge Cummins Stuff > Ram/Cummins Maintenance and Modification Tools
Home Forums Photo Gallery Members List Calendar
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ram/Cummins Maintenance and Modification Tools Put info to help people mod and work on their trucks. Calculators, Suppliers, Cool Web sites, etc

Welcome to the 6.7L Cummins Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 05:20 PM

Default Under bedrail lights for truck bed

Since switching out my third brake light for a led smoked one i cant hardly see to hook up the gooseneck anymore. Was looking at putting in an anzo underrail led light system but not sure how hard they are to wire in etc. Just wondering if anyone out the had one in or knew basics to getting it hooked up.
Links
Old 02-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Head Flunky

Here's an install for the hitch light which will show you the wiring part. Actually installing the lights under the rails should be the easy part.

2007.5 Dodge Ram 3500 HD,QC, 6.7L Cummins, 6speed Auto, 4X4, Bighorn Edition.
Click for installs: Carr Steps PML Diff Cover Edge Juice with Attitude Volant Intake Hankook ATM RF10
Old 02-20-2012, 10:23 PM

You might think I sound dumb but when I unhook from my trailers I jack them up till they almost clear the ball. You can feel the pickup pull out from underneath the hitch. When you hook up you just back up till you feel it then you're there. Don't have to see much just that its in the middle but if you want lights in the bed more power to ya I thought this was a dodge site lol.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:31 PM

Thumbs up

Ya I usually jack the trailer off the ball when I'm unhooking the trailer as well. My point is I lost majority of the light in the bed of truck, so when I'm in the middle of nowhere I can't see to checks what I have in bed of truck, dogs etc. and I like to keep an eye on the chains and wires ect
Old 02-22-2012, 03:04 PM

Send a message via ICQ to We Hauler

I'm waiting on some from Recon. Installation should be pretty easy. I'm waiting to see the wiring before I decide whether to hook them to the Cargo Light or run independant.
2014 6.7 3500 Dually (The wife's)

In Memory of 2006 5.9 M/C Dually Inferno Red
Links