6.7L  Cummins Forum

6.7L Cummins Forum

Go Back   6.7L Cummins Forum > Dodge Cummins Stuff > Ram/Cummins Maintenance and Modification Tools
Home Forums Photo Gallery Members List Calendar
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ram/Cummins Maintenance and Modification Tools Put info to help people mod and work on their trucks. Calculators, Suppliers, Cool Web sites, etc

Welcome to the 6.7L Cummins Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Head Flunky

Default Dodge/Cummins 6.7L Factory Service Manual

Saturday I ordered the Factory Service Manual on CD from Dodge Cummins and Ford Power Stroke Diesel Truck Accessories - Geno's Garage and there was a question as to if it was a full version or not and the answer is yes. I received it today and it's the same one you will find at the Tech Authority website https://techauthority.gltghosting.co...atalogId=10051

To view the wiring diagrams you have to install the SVG viewer software (included with the CD).

By the way, if you need info and don't have the $120 for the CD you can get a subscription (for a fee) to view the information they have on our trucks.

It's best to do this on Saturday and this will give you 2 days access to the site where if you do it lets say Monday you only get 1 day.
Attached Thumbnails
dodge-cummins-6-7l-factory-service-manual-cummins-manual-001.jpg  

2007.5 Dodge Ram 3500 HD,QC, 6.7L Cummins, 6speed Auto, 4X4, Bighorn Edition.
Click for installs: Carr Steps PML Diff Cover Edge Juice with Attitude Volant Intake Hankook ATM RF10
Links
Old 04-22-2009, 10:37 PM

Thanks for $120....its worth it for sure
Old 04-23-2009, 06:35 AM
Head Flunky

You bet with the price of labor now. Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that if you have a question about something you can also ask me since I do now have the manual, LOL.

Click for installs: Carr Steps PML Diff Cover Edge Juice with Attitude Volant Intake Hankook ATM RF10
Old 04-23-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
You bet with the price of labor now. Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that if you have a question about something you can also ask me since I do now have the manual, LOL.
LOL... well not to take advantage of you, I want to hook up an inline switch for the backup lites so that i can turn them on with out having to be in reverse.

And I would like to use either 2- 35 watts on the truck, and a 55 watt on the trailer....in a previous install on another truck, I used relays to ensure that the wiring would handle the juice...Wondering if its a good idea to do that on the dodge too? Although the trailer plug is already wired for backups...will it handle 55watts??
Old 04-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Head Flunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
LOL... well not to take advantage of you, I want to hook up an inline switch for the backup lites so that i can turn them on with out having to be in reverse.

And I would like to use either 2- 35 watts on the truck, and a 55 watt on the trailer....in a previous install on another truck, I used relays to ensure that the wiring would handle the juice...Wondering if its a good idea to do that on the dodge too? Although the trailer plug is already wired for backups...will it handle 55watts??

John I shall look into this since I need a set of backups too. I was thinking about getting this since it has a switch that you could tap into. Auxillery Backup Lights

Old 04-25-2009, 12:46 AM

Ther has to be a better way than $120..and i find it..if you wait..
Old 05-11-2009, 05:03 PM

Squid, is this the manual you have?
https://servicerepairmanuals.com/~se...rch_result.php

This URL is not going to the search results I did; but if you still click on it then on the left side use the click down menus to enter year, manufacture, and model. Then the service manual for our truck will come up.

Last edited by jamespi; 05-11-2009 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Bad URL
Old 05-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Head Flunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespi View Post
Squid, is this the manual you have?
https://servicerepairmanuals.com/~se...rch_result.php

This URL is not going to the search results I did; but if you still click on it then on the left side use the click down menus to enter year, manufacture, and model. Then the service manual for our truck will come up.
Sounds like it, that's the same write up as the one I bought and I'm sure glad I have it.

If you get it let us know, it sure would be nice if everyone could get one for $50 rather then the $120 I spent.

Old 05-11-2009, 06:20 PM

I did get it. It was $69.99 with shipping.
Just wasn't sure if it was yours, because it has a different cover.
But it seems complete and has the wiring.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:39 PM
Head Flunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamespi View Post
I did get it. It was $69.99 with shipping.
Just wasn't sure if it was yours, because it has a different cover.
But it seems complete and has the wiring.
I don't know if what they've done is legal but they more then likely bought 1 OEM CD and are just copying it to their own labeled CD's.

Links